Go Back   The Sir. Community™ Forums > Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting > Software

Old 01-05-2012   #1
Feli06
Registered

Default Battleracer with dedicated server launcher

Hey guys. I have managed to set up an omnidice (zombie mod, rly awesome) server using the default BF2 dedicated server launcher.
First question about this: when I create a profile in the server launcher, where are these stored? The launcher wont let me rise the bot-limit higher than 48, so i'd like to edit the profile config file on my own..

now to my main question:
i have set up battlaracer the same way as i set up omnicide: downloaded the latest files, unzipped and pasted into the server's /mods/ folder. In the serverlauncher i just select a BR map and try to start it (after setting IP, etc. exactly the same as in the working omnicide profile)

when trying to start the black bf2 server window pops up, but theres nothing there except a flashing _ until the window finally disappears.

that's it. can you help me with that? i'd be very thankful and of course, would give credits to the sircommunity for the help

Feli06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #2
Sir. bzb
Sir. Community Admin

Send a message via MSN to Sir. bzb
Default Re: Battleracer with dedicated server launcher

It has been quite some time since I touched a BF2 server so I cant help.

I'd suggest checking and double checking the basics - of hand it sounds generic server issue rather than mod issue -but I will ask in TS if anyone has any suggestions

Sir. bzb is offline   Reply With Quote